Our operations are built on 3 pillars
1. Infrastructure – NDS operates on a top-notch systems and telephony platform and has the experience of handling large volumes of data. Important as this pillar is, the following elements simply represent the basics of doing collections well.
- Modern bulk collections system with ability to fully customise collections strategies to the needs of clients
- Ability to send and receive large volumes of data to/from clients with automation where appropriate
- Telephony solution with outbound dialling capability, inbound routing and backup links in case of failure
- Data warehouse with full access control and segmentation of client data
- Server room with redundant processing capacity, on-site and off-site data and systems backup, access control, fire suppression
- Full power backup with diesel generators and UPS protection of key equipment
- Offsite ‘business continuity’ location
2. Analytics – We have deep experience in combining top class operations with world-class analytics to drive superior value for our clients. This pillar is about having smart portfolio strategies and processes.
- More than 50 years of combined experience in the management team of optimising credit and collections businesses
- Flexible data warehouse and reporting capabilities
- Ability to design and implement tailored strategies per segment per client (and to refine those strategies constantly over time)
3. Connect-to-Collect – Despite the importance of Infrastructure and Analytics, collections ends up with a telephone conversation between an agent and a debtor. This pillar is about maximising the value of these conversations.
- We see the vast majority of our debtors as ‘good people in a bad situation’
- We assist our debtors to get out of their ‘bad situation’ by working with us and our clients
- Through this approach we build a closer relationship with our debtors and work our way up the payment hierarchy